We moved to Nashville last summer,
and Jeni’s Ice Cream became an instant favorite stop of ours.
An indulgence of mine is the Lemon Blueberry.
The first time I tasted it, I was inspired to create a non-dairy popsicle
version that’s quick and easy to make for summer treats for my boys.
- 24 ounces canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup granulated organic sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- finely grated zest of 1 – 2 lemons
- In a blender, puree coconut milk, coconut cream, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Pour into ice-pop molds.
- Drop blueberries into molds and position with a stick to distribute nicely in each ice-pop mold.
- Freeze until set, at least a couple of hours for up to a week.