Would you want these waiting for you after a day at school?
Treat your kids and yourself to these absolutely amazing chocolate chip cookies!
And they’re dairy-free and gluten-free!!!
You will not be disappointed!
- 2 sticks Earth Balance Buttery Sticks, softened
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (I like Florida Crystals brand)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use silpat liners or lightly oil 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream together the buttery sticks, sugar, brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- In another bowl whisk together the flours, baking soda and salt until combined well.
- Add the flour mixture to the buttery mixture and stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until incorporated into the batter.
- Scoop with a small ice-cream scooper (I use a …) or use a heaping tablespoon to drop onto the baking sheets.
- Press cookie dough down with the palm of your hand (just wet your hand a bit first to prevent dough from sticking) to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes until the cookies are light brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly on the baking sheets before removing and placing on cooling racks to cool completely.