It’s a scorcher out there! So to beat the heat and stay cool, we have another fun Popsicle recipe for you today.
These pops have just 3 ingredients and are so easy to make.
So stay cool – because you are cool! Have an amazing holiday weekend.
Meet you back here next week. We have fun things planned for September on the blog!
They are our favorites!
- Fresh Raspberries
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Pour lemonade into popsicle molds until about half full.
- Place 3 or 4 raspberries into mold.
- Put wooden sticks into molds.
- Place lid on top.
- Put into freezer and freeze solid.
- Remove from freezer.
- Fill the remainder of popsicle molds with raspberry lemonade.
- Put into freezer again and freeze until solid.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!!